All Work Permits are processed by Dracut High School Guidance Office. If you have specific questions please call 978-957-1500 extension 1. 

Information to obtain a work permit
  1. Please download the Work Permit Application
  2. Please have the new employer fill out the application and sign.
  3. If student/child is 14 or 15 years of age they will need their physician's signature.
  4. Once the form is completed and has the necessary signatures, please email the application to: chorton@dracutps.org and cmercer@dracutps.org.

Please note that if student does NOT attend Dracut High School the following documents will be needed: 

  • Copy of Birth Certificate
  • Copy of School ID or Driver's License with a physical address and picture. 
  • If student does not have either of the above, please provide a copy of parent's driver's license. 
  • Please provide name of school student is currently attending.

Additional Notes:

  • If student/child will be working in Massachusetts a work permit will be issued by Dracut High School.  
  • If student/child will be working in New Hampshire, student/child must reach out to the following to obtain a work permit: 

Pelham High School
85 Marsh Road
Pelham, NH 03076
Telephone: 603-635-2115

If you have any questions regarding work permits please contact Dracut High School Guidance Office at 978-957-1500 extension 1.