All Work Permits are processed by Dracut High School Guidance Office. If you have specific questions please call 978-957-1500 extension 1.
Information to obtain a work permit
- Please download the Work Permit Application
- Please have the new employer fill out the application and sign.
- If student/child is 14 or 15 years of age they will need their physician's signature.
- Once the form is completed and has the necessary signatures, please email the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Please note that if student does NOT attend Dracut High School the following documents will be needed:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of School ID or Driver's License with a physical address and picture.
- If student does not have either of the above, please provide a copy of parent's driver's license.
- Please provide name of school student is currently attending.
- If student/child will be working in Massachusetts a work permit will be issued by Dracut High School.
- If student/child will be working in New Hampshire, student/child must reach out to the following to obtain a work permit:
Pelham High School
85 Marsh Road
Pelham, NH 03076
If you have any questions regarding work permits please contact Dracut High School Guidance Office at 978-957-1500 extension 1.