Mandated Training for Teachers, Professional Licensed Staff and Paraprofessionals
Welcome to the Dracut Public Schools Online Staff Training Modules.
We have developed training modules for mandated training that you can access online. These are mandatory online training modules which you are required to review and acknowledge receipt on an annual basis.
Please click on the following links to access our training modules. After a careful review of all the training modules, you will be required to sign off and acknowledge that you have completed and understood each of the mandated training modules. Separate trainings below will require you to print a certificate. Training will not be complete until the certification survey has been completed (link is below).
- Suspected Abuse and Mandated Reporting
- Bullying Prevention and Intervention
- Civil Rights Compliance
- IDEA / 504
- Internet/Acceptable Use and Social Media Policy
- Physical Restraint
- Student Discipline
- Student Records and Confidentiality
- Student Rights & Confidentiality Module
PPE Training Video
Additional Paraprofessional Training Documents
- Disabilities Presentation
- Understanding the IEP
- Put Reading First "Little Yellow Book"
- License Plate Game
Google Sign-Off Forms
- Mandated Training Acknowledgement for "Teachers"
- Mandated Training Acknowledgement for "Paraprofessionals"
Separate Trainings / Print Certificate