STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
NEW INFORMATION WILL BE COMING SOON FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Registration packets for PreSchool may be downloaded here.
- Registration Packets will only be accepted fully complete with all required documents.
- Please call Student Services at 978-957-4633 to set up and appointment to submit completed application no later than May 28, 2021
- Children entering Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or before August 31 to enter Kindergarten in September.
- Kindergarten children must be registered at the elementary schools in the neighborhood district where they reside.
Click here for more information about our Kindergarten Program including registration packet and important dates.
Grade 1-12 Registration:
- Students entering grades 1-5 must be registered at the elementary schools in the neighborhood district where they reside.
- Students entering grades 6-8 must be registered at the Justus C. Richardson Middle School.
- Students entering grades 9-12 must be registered at Dracut High School.
Registration Packet Grades 1-12 can be downloaded here. Copies are also available at each school.
Grades 1-5 Student Registration:
Students entering grades 1-5 must be registered at the elementary schools in the neighborhood district where they reside.
Registration Packet for Grades 1-5. You may download the registration packet or may obtain a copy from any of our elementary schools.
Commonly asked questions?
Which elementary school does my child attend?
- Students must attend the elementary school in the district in which they reside. Not sure on which school to attend, refer to the list of Dracut streets and the elementary school in which to attend by clicking here or by checking the Elementary Zoning Map here. Any questions you may inquire with any elementary school or contact the Superintendent's Office at 978-957-2660 extension 8003.