Vaccination Clinics Location at Dracut High School, 1540 Lakeview Avenue Thursday 9/23 from 5pm-7pmThursday 10/14 from 5pm-7pm To register, please go...
Brookside Bus Routes have been updated and can be found here: https://5il.co/zc5k
There are also two upcoming vaccination clinics at Dracut High School:
Thursday 9/23 from 5pm-7pm
Thursday 10/14 from 5pm-7pm
Have a great day!
Please find an update regarding COVID testing, traffic, and busing from Superintendent Stone.
Additional communication to come via our weekly call. Enjoy the long weekend!
Good Evening Brookside Families!
Here is the first official Sunday call of the school year!
A huge thank you to all who attended last week's Popsicle Party!
School begins Thursday, September 2nd for grades 1-5.
Kindergarten Orientation is Thursday morning at 9:30 am. Kindergarten officially starts Friday, September 3rd. Preschool Orientation is Friday, September 3rd 9-10 am for the AM session and 12-1 pm for the PM session. Preschool begins Tuesday, September 7th.
The doors will open at 8:20 am and dismissal procedures will begin around 2:35 pm. If your child is taking the bus they will be required to show their bus pass on day one. Bus routes are now posted on the DPS website and also linked here. https://5il.co/y2dq
Parent pick up placards will be passed out Thursday morning and afternoon. Please place a sign in the window indicating your child's name and grade level for the first day of school. The tags are different than last year- everyone will need new numbers.
To alleviate transportation concerns, I would appreciate your family filling out this form for each of your students- https://forms.gle/sjMK1ykD3gv9GGK1A
Please consider sending your child with an extra mask and easy to use water bottle. See Superintendent Stone's letter to the public regarding COVID protocols here- https://5il.co/y28x .
A reminder that parents, guardians, and caregivers are invited to "Chalk the Walk" on Wednesday to celebrate their student! Chalk will be available starting at 8:30 am. Leave your child a drawing or sweet message on the walkway into school!
I am so looking forward to an amazing year! Thank you for your support thus far- we are in this together!!
Please find our August Newsletter here: https://5il.co/xovn
- How to Access ASPEN
- Photo Opt- Out Form
- Upcoming Events
- Kindergarten/Preschool Orientation
Be sure to click on the embedded links!
Good Afternoon Brookside Families! It is crazy that school will be starting in a week and a half!
A few reminders:
1. Please read Superintendent Stone's COVID update for this fall. Anyone entering the school is required to wear a mask. https://www.dracutps.org/
2. I have seen some posts on social media regarding teacher placements- placements may not be 100% accurate until Friday, so I encourage you wait before sharing with your child. These placements will be coming via email to both parent and student emails. Please do not call the school for your ASPEN login.
3. A reminder to apply for a bus pass if your child is taking the bus.
Dates for pick up at Dracut High School are:
August 24 3:00pm to 6:00pm
August 26 3:00pm to 6:00pm
August 31 3:00pm to 6:00pm
4. Kindergarten Families-- look for Miss Howe in your neighborhood soon! She has a special gift for all new Kindergarten students that will be hand delivered within the next week.
5. I am posting frequent updates on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BESdracut and our the Brookside Live Stream, which can be found on our website. Please be sure to follow our page if able.
6. Lastly, a few important dates:
8/24 Popsicles with the Principal
9/2 First Day of School for Grades 1-5
9/2 Kindergarten Orientation (more information coming soon)
9/3 Kindergarten Begins
Have a wonderful evening! I look forward to meeting your kiddos soon!